With the use of the most sophisticated carpet and floor cleaning equipment, we can assure a deep cleaning like no other! We focus on tailoring our cleaning to your particular needs and are dedicated to offering exceptional customer service at the most affordable rates. With our flexible service schedules and extensive experience in carpet cleaning and restoration, we can guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
WHY YOUR CARPET NEEDS TO BE CLEANED
The average home carpet or rug can contain as many as 200,000 bacteria particles per square inch. One of the biggest benefits you receive from choosing professional carpet cleaning services is eliminating the bacteria, dirt and grime that’s living in your carpets. Regular vacuuming helps reduce dirt, dust and allergens, but a thorough carpet cleaning every six or twelve months is needed to maintain the overall health of your home.
Other benefits of home carpet cleaning performed by professionals include:
- Saves time and hassle
- No equipment to rent or cleaning products to buy
- Professional equipment for deeper clean
- Brightens carpet without harming the fibers
HARDWOOD FLOORS AND MORE
Keeping non-carpeted flooring surfaces looking fantastic sometimes can seem like a chore. A professional cleaning service easily handles any spot, stain or issue hardwood, tile or vinyl floors may present. With a cleaning plan devised specifically for your home’s floors, J&M Cleaning pre-treats spots and stains, carefully cleans all corners and baseboards in the room and ensures your floors look refreshed and renewed when we’re done.
Our thorough cleaning process means no sticky residue left behind, only a smooth, glistening surfaces. Along with producing a superior clean and shine, our wood care products for hardwood floors offer an enhanced slip resistance.
CLEAN FLOOR TIPS
Follow a regular care routine for your hardwood floors, tile, vinyl and carpeted areas.
- One of the easiest ways to significantly reduce the level of dirt, allergens and bacteria brought into your home is to have people leave their shoes at the door. We carry all types of germs, allergens and just plain dirt into the home on the soles of our shoes. Remove the shoes; reduce the ick.
- Vacuum weekly or at least twice a week if you have kids and pets. You can even vacuum your wood, tile or vinyl floors. Just set the vacuum beater bar to its highest setting or a bare floor setting to avoid possible damage to the floor.
- When it’s time to call in a professional choose J&M Cleaning we’ll be ready to help. Our experts are here for you and ready to bring some new life back into your carpet, hardwood, tile and more.